Our Parent's Committee is a vital part of our school community, and work for the
benefit of our school. This committee links the work of the school with the work
of the home. Parents play a significant role in fundraising and supports school
events when required.It supports the Board of Management in the development
and review of school policies.
The Parent's Committee supports staff and pupils in many aspects of school life
and their input is always welcomed and encouraged. Meetings are arranged
throughout the school year. Parents can also be a significant support for each
other and can share information on supports /services /clubs available for their
son/daughter in the local community.
Parents / Guardian links include:
• Home/School Communication/ Homework Journals
• Parent's Committee
• Parent/Teacher meetings
• Individual Education Plan meetings
• Telephone contact with parents/guardians
• Information sessions / School Events
• St. Vincent’s School newsletters
• Parent links with members of the Multi-Disciplinary Team
• Parents are represented on the Board of Management
The Parent's Committee are hoping to establish themselves as a Parent's
Association and are looking for more parents/guardians to become involved.